We are excited to announce our tennis plans over the Lockdown, we have put together a number of different sessions for adults and juniors to keep you active, engaged and connected.
For juniors and adults booked on coaching courses that were due to start this week we will issue 6 weeks of credit to you all (Monday attendees just 5 weeks) as the lockdown currently is due to end after February Half Term, we will review this if the lockdown continues past this.
- Tennis Fitness (S&C) with Piotr on Saturdays 9.30-10am (on zoom) at £5 per person
- Quiz Night with Rob on Wednesdays 7.30-9pm (on zoom) free for members
- Tennis Fitness (S&C) with Piotr on Fridays 6-6.30pm (on zoom) at £5 per person
- At Home Tennis Session for Tots/Blues with Rob on Saturday 16th Jan & 13th Feb 9.30-10am (on zoom) free for members
- At Home Tennis Session for Reds/Oranges with Lucy on Saturday 16th Jan & 13th Feb 10-10.30am (on zoom) free for members
- At Home Tennis Session for Greens/Yellows with Joe on Saturday 16th Jan & 13th Feb 10.30-11am (on zoom) free for members
- On-court Inclusive Session with Joe on Saturday from 16th Jan for 5 weeks 12.30-1.30pm – £5 members, £6 non members
- Junior Quiz with Rob on Wednesday 20th January at 4.30-5.30pm (on zoom) free for members
Piotr will also be putting a fortnightly S&C video together for members of all ages to be able to access.
The club are offering a number of these sessions for free, although there is the voluntary option when booking to make a small contribution towards the costs of the coach’s time and resources.
Here is the link to the booking page for all the sessions, if you don’t book in you won’t receive the zoom link for the session.
We hope that you will enjoy the programme that we have put together and keep us active and ready for when we return to the courts!
Highgate Coaching Team