Metro sports and social club for partially sighted and blind players are looking for volunteers to run sessions at Islington Tennis Centre.
If you’d like to volunteer please don’t feel you have to commit to all / lots of them. Even one session helps. If you can’t get there for 6pm then come when you can.
Volunteers are needed for the following sessions:
- Wednesday 14th ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 28th ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 11th ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 25th ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 9th ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 23rd ITC from 6 to 8pm
- Wednesday 6th ITC from 6 to 8pm
If you have any non-playing friends they can also help with picking up balls as once they stop the players can’t hear the bells and can’t see to pick them up. Volunteers are also needed to walk the guide dogs.
If you can help with a session or two (or for further information) then please do email Linda Almond at email@example.com.
Please also note that Metro Tournament is the first weekend of October (more details to follow nearer the time).