If you are interested in entering the ballot for Wimbledon Tickets then please read this post carefully. We have been allocated 29 pairs of tickets this year.
The important details are:
A ballot for the tickets will be held at the Club at 4.30pm, Monday, 1st May (Bank Holiday). (note: winners of the ballot have to pay for their tickets). There will also be an American Tournament, open to all members, run during the afternoon – more details to follow on this.
You will be eligible for the draw if:
(A) You are already a British Tennis (BT) Member (BTM) and:
• You opted in to the LTA ballot before the 17th February this year
• Be over 9 years old and
• You pay your Highgate Club membership subscription for 2017 by Tuesday 25th April.
If you did not opt into the ballot by 17th February you will not be eligible for this year’s ballot.
A list of opted in BTMs is available from the following link. In Ballot subject to Membership, Non-Eligible
If you have opted in to the ballot and now do not want to be included please let Julia Faherty know by emailing Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
(B) Not yet a British Tennis Member
• Become a member of British Tennis by 30th April. You can do this from the following link (www.lta.org.uk/Members/Join/)
• Link to Highgate as your venue
• Opt into the LTA Ballot
• Pay your Highgate Club membership subscription for 2017 by Tues. 25th April.
Successful ballot winners will choose their tickets at the ballot on 1st May. If you are not going to be at the ballot you need to send an email to Julia Faherty – Julia.email@example.com with your ticket selection, in order of preference.
Once tickets have been purchased they cannot be transferred. Ballot winners must use the tickets for themselves with a guest. The guest can be of the successful member’s choosing and does not have to be a BTM, or a member of Highgate, although we would prefer that the opportunity is given to club members wherever possible.
• The list of available tickets and their prices can be seen here as a pdf.
• Please send your ticket selections in an e-mail (this excel version of the ticket list can be used if that helps) and send it back to Julia by 25th April.
• Successful ballot winners who do not send in ticket selections and who are not present at the ballot will be allocated the most expensive (best) ticket available.
• When ballot winners have selected their tickets you will be entered onto the BT web site and you will receive an e-mail from BT asking you to pay directly to BT by the 19th May 2017. gTickets will be sent directly to you by BT.