As the National Lockdown finishes we are pleased to advise we are again able to resume limited and mindful use of the Clubhouse. The bar & kitchen is now open.
From 02/12/20 until further notice we will comply with the Government Tier 2 guidelines as follows:
- Mandatory Track and trace will continue and details will be taken via QR code, but pen and paper option is still available for those without smartphones.
- Outdoor mixing in groups of 6 maximum only (this includes children of any age)
- No mixing indoors except within household groups or support bubbles.
- Ordering and consumption of drink with food will be via table service only, indoor and outdoor tables are available. Ordering, and payment will be done at the table only using card payment.
- Alcohol will only be served with a substantial meal including our hot plated food such as chicken wings and spring rolls, pad thai etc. It cannot be served with snacks such as crisps, nuts, snacks etc
- Items for consumption outside or off-site, excluding alcoholic drinks, can be ordered at the Bar. Please only queue in groups of 1.
- The bar will open from 4pm weekdays and 10am weekends. Last orders 10pm. Prompt close by 11pm.
- Please continue to maintain social distancing around the club, utilise the hand sanitiser and stay away from the club if you display Covid-19 symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate.
- Face coverings must be worn in the clubhouse when not consuming food and drink (for example using the toilet facilities and ordering takeaway food)
We must insist that all members and other users of the club comply with these measures as the fines for non-compliance are up to £10,000!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the club!