The draws are out. Good luck to all who are participating.
(to follow when links when available)
28 Aug 2022 Plate Entries close
17 Sep 2022 Finals Day
18 Sep 2022 Back up Finals Day
Volunteers: If you would like to help out or be an umpire on finals day, then please let us know.
Contact: Liu, Carl and Jeffrey
- Balls – please bring your own, apart from Semis & Final matches where they will be provided
- Court Booking – for tournament matches only, main courts 1-4 are available a week in advance.
- Format – 3 sets with 7-point tie break (we suggest sudden death deuce on the second deuce and/or a competition tie break at one
set all if a long match).
- Can’t play the next round – Circumstances change, if you know you can’t play the next round, get to match point and then concede the match, so your opponent gets the chance to play on.
- Coinan the Destroyer returns – if both sides have made a strong attempt to play their match without any luck or didn’t enter their results by midnight on the Play By Date, then it will be decided by the flip of a coin.
- Contact List – you can find all members (please contact us for juniors details) on the contact list here.
- Plate Tournament – For those losing their first match and have entered. Draws will be available soon after the first round is played.
- Pairs – Please sign up as a pair. If you are looking, let us know and we’ll try and match you with someone else who is looking.
- Scoring – The server should call the scores at each point to avoid confusion over long games.
- Line calls – Call your side of the court. Give your opponent the benefit of doubt; IF IN ANY DOUBT, IT”S IN.
- Warm Up – Do it like the pros and keep it under five minutes.
Questions or Comments? Please email your team on HighgateSummerCompetition@gmail.com