‘Be the best YOU can be’
Highgate’s holiday tennis camps are now open for booking. These popular and fun camps are available to all ages and abilities. They will enable your child to play and learn in beautiful surroundings with enthusiastic, professional coaches on great courts.
Camps are suitable for children of all ages and levels. Our aim is to give every child the chance to be the “best you can be” within a fun and enjoyable environment. Everyone will be given a chance to practice, see demonstrations, learn balance and co-ordination and most importantly hit lots of balls.
We pride ourselves on giving our players a great learning experience so our camps stand out from the rest due to our low coach:pupil ratios. We use the LTA recommended ratio guidelines of 1:8 for 5-10 years old 1:12 for 11years+
See below for camp structure.
- 9.45am Arrive for registration
- 10.00am Warm up and Touchtennis
- 10.30am Technical coaching drills
- 11.30am Drink and snack break
- 11.45am Tactical coaching drills
- 12.45pm Cool down and stretch
- 1.00pm Lunch and half day players depart
- 2.00pm Matchplay/practice
- 3.00pm Tennis Games/Drills
- 2.50pm Cool down and stretch
- 4.00pm Sign out and managed pick up
Highgate is an LTA Clubmark which ensures that our club provides the following:
- Activity/playing programmes – this includes, for example, coaching qualifications required, insurance, and correct coach to participant ratios.
- Duty of care and welfare – appropriate risk assessments, health and safety policies, training, compliance and child protection policies.
- Knowing your club and its community – this ensures that your club is committed to fairness and equity in respect of the way in seeks to attract and retain members from your local community.
- Club management – this ensures that the club’s management team has the correct structure and policies and plans in place.
Half days, full days or weekly prices are available with sibling, member and early bird discounts. Special weekly discounts are available if you book 7 days or more before the start of the course. For more information, dates and prices click here or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Highgate Coaching Team