We are pleased to confirm that from 10am Saturday 4th July, Highgate’s bar will reopen for food and drink purchase.
Our opening hours will be limited in the first couple of weeks as we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers and members. Please bear with us as we adjust to our new working practices and follow the government guidelines.
With this in mind, there will be a number of precautions in place around the club regarding the bar and clubhouse area:
- If you or a member of your household display symptoms of COVID-19, please stay away from the club and follow the government’s self-isola on guidelines.
- Food and drink will be outside consumption only. Please use the outside tables and chairs placed around the clubhouse and out field and maintain social distancing measures throughout.
- Access to the clubhouse will be for buying food/drink and toilet use only. Members are asked to leave the clubhouse immediately after this.
- Access to the bar is from the back (pitch-side) door only. A two-metre distance queueing system will be placed leading up to the bar.
- Access to the toilets is available from the front (roadside) door only. Please ensure social distance when queueing for the toilets, and use the hand washing facility is available
- Payment will be by card only. Please do not use cash.
- Our staff will be using protective masks and gloves
- Hand sanitisers will be available for use at the club.
- We will use a mixture of disposable and non-disposable glassware, plates and cutlery. Please place disposable items in the available bins, and place used glassware at the drop off table that will be clearly marked outside the clubhouse, ready for collection.
- The inside of the clubhouse has been cleaned and will continue to be so on a regular basis, especially frequently used surface areas.
- The changing rooms and showers remain closed.
Please ensure you are familiar with and adhere to the above guidelines. We are all responsible for ensuring the club adheres to government guidelines, and to act considerately of others.
Things will look and be a different when we re-open, and we look forward to welcoming you back
Highgate Bar Commitee