As many of you will be aware, Pete Oliver undertook the Trustees’ basic gardening and maintenance duties each month. The Cot now needs a new contractor, preferably a club member.
The work includes:
- Clearing paths, drains and gutters
- Pruning and keeping roadways and parking clear
- Co-ordinating with Clubs
- Reporting to Trustees
- Keeping NLCC car park clear and tidy
- Keeping the car parking at the Bungalow to Park Road mowed and clear
- Reporting security issues and incidents
- Keeping the road to Hanley clear
- Keeping undergrowth under control
The contract is for 12 hours per month at £12 per hour; £144 paid monthly in arrears.
The work is largely gardening labourer work but needs a worker with an appreciation of our location and our Clubs.
The ideal candidate would be a Member with a keen interest in the local ecology but one with a practical streak and a commitment to improving and managing the Cot.
Interested candidates should contact Steve Reynolds – Steven.Reynolds@rcbllp.com