We have now implemented a new Club Management System using the Software Platform Openplay. This system will enable you to manage your membership subscription online and make online bookings for coaching activities, courts and social events at the club.
All adult members (excluding family and junior parents who are already using the system) should receive an email this week from email@example.com with details of how to log into the system.
If you have not received this email please check your junk mail in case it has been filed there.
You can also login using the My Account button on the header menu on the Highgate website. Select “click here” to reset (set) your password.
YOU MUST USE THE EMAIL THAT YOU RECEIVE THE CLUB NEWSLETTER ON.
If you use a different email address it will not work.
If you think we are holding an out of date email address for you please contact the Tennis Administrator of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Court Booking Now Available
With the introduction of this system we are trialing some limited court bookings for the winter period.
The following courts are bookable:
- Tuesday School Court D – 5.30pm – 10.00pm
- Tuesday School Court C – 7.000pm – 10.00pm
- Thursday Main Court 4 – 4.00pm – 7.00pm
- Thursday Main Court 3 – 8.00pm – 10.00pm
- Thursday School Court C – 7pm – 10.00pm
- Thursday School Court D – 7pm – 10pm
- Friday Main Court 3 – 9am – 4pm
- Friday Main Court 4 – 9am to 4pm
- Saturday School Court D – 12.30pm – 14.30pm
- Sunday Main Court 1 – 5.30pm – 10.00pm
- Sunday Main Court 2 – 5.30pm – 10.00pm
In due course other courts may be added to this list for trial periods.
The bookable slots are shown on the court schedule in half hour time slots.
You can book up to 3 slots in one booking session.
Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
See link below:
Please be aware there are other non- bookable courts available for free play.
When you are looking at the court schedule as a member, these are indicated by the symbol “- -“.
How to book:
- Go to Quicklinks on the website: Court Schedule and Bookings or use the above link
- Select the day you want to make the booking for.
- Scroll through the schedule to find the appropriate court.
- Select the slot you want to book. If you want to book for 1.5hrs you will need to select the three slots individually.
- Select the pricing (currently there is only one option of a zero charge).
- If you want another slot select “Add another”.
- Select Continue once you have completed you selection.
- On Completion of your Booking the reservation will show under your Bookings on My Account page.
- You will also receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- If you are then unable to use your booking, please delete the booking so that others can make use of the slot.
PLEASE NOTE WHILST THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR BOOKINGS YOU MUST PAY FOR THE USE OF FLOODLIGHTS. YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE FLOODLIGHT TOKENS FROM THE BAR (£2.50 per hour).
WHEN THE COACHING PROGRAMME IS ON YOUR COURT IT MAY ALREADY BE FLOODLIT. IN THIS INSTANCE PLEASE MAKE A PAYMENT TO THE BAR FOR YOUR FLOODLIGHT USAGE.
IF YOU ARE LAST TO LEAVE THE PREMISES PLEASE ENSURE THE FLOODLIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF ON THE MASTER SWITCH AT THE WALL AND THE CLUBHOUSE IS LOCKED.