The wait is over and the Brookside Draws are ready!
If you cannot find your name, please make sure you have checked both sides of the draw.
Please note that the brookside courts are currently closed for essential maintenance but we will notify everyone via email once they are ready for bookings.
Please also note that this year, we will be stricter with the playdates that will be announced later this week and will toss a coin if the games are not played by the required dates.
In case of bad weather, lack of light etc please finish your games on the main courts, school courts whenever possible and available.
Please let us know if you have any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for joining in and making this a great event!
The Tournament will run from Saturday 30th April until Sunday 22nd May.
- Handicapped (Will be shared later this week with the play by dates)
- Regular Deuce
- Best of 3 sets
- At 6-6, no tie-break, the winner of the 13th game wins the set
- If tied at one set all, please play a very short third set. Third set is won at 2-0 or clear of two game, 3-1, 4-2…
- Please bring your own balls.
- At the end of the match, please “tick” the winner on the draw sheet (links below) and input the scores below your bracket.
- Once the maintenance finishes, Brookside courts bookable one week in advance from now for tournament matches ONLY
Draws are available here:
Please find it here
Password is in the Brookside draw email.
More information very soon! Have a great tournament!
The Brookside Team
Ally, Richard, Jeffrey & Kevin