The wait is over and the Brookside Draws are ready!
If you cannot find your names, please note that the draws were very big this year, so we had to add preliminary rounds, please check the second tab.
Please let us know if you have any questions at:
Like last year, we have received a fantastic number of entries this year, more than 200! 221 to be exact.
Thank you so much for joining in and making this a great event!
The Tournament will run from Monday 10th May until Sunday 6th June.
- Handicapped (Will be shared later this week with the play by dates)
- Regular Deuce
- Best of 3 sets
- At 6-6, no tie-break, the winner of the 13th game wins the set
- If tied at one set all, please play a very short third set. Third set is won at 2-0 or clear of two game, 3-1, 4-2…
- Please bring your own balls.
- At the end of the match, please “tick” the winner on the draw sheet (links below) and input the scores below your bracket. Currently, draws are in view only, but will be “unlocked” from Monday 10th.
- Brookside courts bookable one week in advance from now for tournament matches ONLY
Draws are available here:
Please find it here
Password is in the Brookside draw email.
More information very soon! Have a great tournament!
The Brookside Team
Ally, Richard, Jeffrey & Kevin