To register: follow this link
Entries are £5 for adults members per event and free for our Juniors! (Only Juniors aged 12+ may enter)
Please register before Wednesday 17th June midnight!
What is Brookside?
- Brookside is our very own Roland-Garros! We have singles and doubles (incl. mixed).
- The whole tournament is handicapped which makes it possible for anyone to win regardless of your level, for example every game might start from -30/30 meaning one player needs six points to win a game and the other player needs 2 points to win a game.
- Every match has to be played on our famous shale courts.
- For the doubles, you are randomly allocated a partner which makes it a fantastic opportunity to make new friends and create new memories together!
- Exact play formats and rules to be confirmed soon.
- Due to covid-19, we will require you to bring your own balls for this year’s event.
When is Brookside?
- Brookside will start on Saturday 27th June for 3 weeks, the last day of the tournament would be Sunday 19th July.
- Due to the covid-19, beyond not being able to go on holidays, we are also not able to allow match spectating or hold a finals day, so the finals will be played “under closed roof”.
Why should I join?
- It is competitive tennis with a fun and friendly vibe!
- Meet new members and make new friends!
- It is handicapped, anyone can win!
- There is a cup per event!
See you on the shale very soon!Highgate Tennis Committee